We offer the following treatments:
- Individual, couple, family, and group therapy.
- Play Therapy with children, adolescences, and families.
- Animal Assisted Therapy through equine and canine assisted therapy.
- Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA)
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Filial Therapy for parents, focusing on creating a more healthy relationship with their children.
- Women’s health issues such as low self-esteem, body image, eating disorders, adapting to pregnancy, preparing for childbirth, sexuality after children, menopause, infertility, pregnancy loss and postpartum depression.
- Work and career issues, focusing on empowerment and choices.
- Stress management, focusing on mindfulness.
- Conflict resolution, focusing on better understanding self and others.
- School observation, focusing on gaining a better understanding of how a child interacts in school environment.
In a comfortable and supportive atmosphere, we offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each of our clients individual needs to help attain the personal growth they’re striving for.